A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, March 6, 2009

Real Wedding Friday... Forrest & Erin



Forrest & Erin are a wonderful couple I worked with last summer for their August 15, 2008 wedding. They're such a thoughtful couple with so much love for one another. The quote at the top of my blog is from their wedding programs! It really tells the story of this amazing couple!
Please forgive the quality of the photographs. They were taken with my power shot digital camera...not exactly professional quality. If anyone has a professional camera they would like to unload, I'm your girl!

























Coordination: Ethereal Events
Reception venue: Hall at Fauntleroy
Photographer: Ryan Flynn (pictures above not a representation of photographers work.)
Florist: West Seattle Metropolitan Market
Hair and Makeup: Brittany Knee

No comments: