A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Sunday, March 8, 2009

On Air!!

I am literally floating on air right now! I was recently interviewed for a Internet radio show, I Do Radio with Rev. Angela Chester. She is a wonderful Reverend located in California with her own radio show. She speaks with amazing individuals in the wedding industry, people like celebrity make up artist Chris Lanston and wedding planner Ivy Robinson, who has been featured on "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" and the Style Network. My interview will be aired on June 20, 2009! I'll post again closer to the date. In the mean time check out I Do Radio. She has really wonderful guest and information.

No comments: