A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great News!!!

As a wedding planner it's really important for me to stay ahead of the latest trends and come up with new fresh ideas. I subscribe and archive all the bridal magazines and follow several blogs written by talent florists, designers, and planners all around the country. The sky is the limit when it come to resources for this!

As a business owner it's just as important for me to find resources to keep my business thriving and successful. I didn't realize how important it was until I found and started following Smart Planner. It's a blog written by an amazing wedding planner of Liene of Blue Orchid Designs in Arizona, for other professional planners. She gives useful information about how to be a smart, innovative, and thriving wedding professional. Her topics range from Motivational Mondays to Featured Planner Fridays.

I am so proud to announce that yesterday she featured me! Please check it out here. I'm so excited to about this!

I can't thank Liene enough for all of the wonderful ideas she has given me, and all the people she has introduced me to through her blog. For you wedding professionals out there, if you haven't done so already you should start following her. I'm sure you will find her as beneficial and inspiring as I do!

1 comment:

Lisa M. McGainey said...

Yes, Congratulations! Through Liene's Blog is how I found out about you. Keep up the great work!

all my best,
lisa