A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, March 20, 2009

Real Wedding Friday... Becky & Scott

Becky & Scott are a wonderful couple I worked with for their September 2007 wedding. They chose two of my favorite and most breathtaking views of Seattle. The day offered nothing but sunshine and blue sky for us all to enjoy the view from both sides of the city!








Coordination: Ethereal events
Ceremony location: Gas Works Park
Reception Venue: Salty's at Alki
Photographer: Red Fish Blue Fish (these pictures are not a representation of their work)
Chair covers: Choice Linens
Hair & Make up: MODE Salon
Transportation: European Limousine

No comments: