A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Toast to the New Year!


"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~Oprah Winfrey

As we ring in 2011 I'm reminded of all the blessings in my life and business! I'm not really one for resolutions, but this year I'm going to make a concise effort to write down all the small and big accomplishments and happiness 2011 brings! Most of which comes from my clients and family! 2011 is my 5th full season in this business, and I love it more with each new day and new client! I feel so lucky to be doing I job I adore! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all my clients who have touched my life for the better!

Happy New Year!























No comments: