A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Monday, January 24, 2011

May You Be Inspired!

Planning a wedding is all about being inspired! Most of my inspiration comes from my couples, and then the hottest trends. I know that my bride's are scouring every wedding blog and magazine seeking images that inspire them and define their wedding. Hot trends and the classic reinvented are definitely what they are finding for us! I try to reach into my clients to find the what about them can I express on their wedding day. How can I create an environment that makes guest walk in and go "This is so them!" Where every little detail is a reflection of my Bride & Groom! It is the perfect partnership!

Today's post is a little eye candy before talking about the wedding dress later in the week! Carolina Herrera is one of my absolute FAVORITE designers! She captures femininity like no one else! This show is a true reflection of how beautiful and special brides are! Enjoy!

No comments: