A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Need Something New & Blue?

I don't know if all of you are aware that Nordstrom has launch the Wedding Suite at its downtown Seattle location! It is a beautiful boutique like setting in the heart of Nordstrom's designer 2nd floor! Saturday January 15th, they are rolling out the red carpet for Brides to be, their family and friends! I stopped last week to get a sneak peak and was really impressed by the selection of shoes (of course!) Bride's maids dresses and accessories! Here is all the info you need:
January 15, 2011
noon-3:00pm
Nordstrom Downtown Seattle
the Wedding Suite, on two

It's a drop in event so no appointment needed. Can't make it Saturday? To book an appointment or for more information, call 206.628.1730. I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of Wedding Planning with Ethereal Events blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service