A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It was a winery kind of weekend!

This weekend, July 26th & 27th I had the pleasure of coordinating two weddings at the same venue in the Woodinville Wine Country, DeLille Cellars. It's such an incredible location with beautiful gardens, large ponds, and farm land surrounding all sides. I love its rustic Tuscan feel even with its close proximity to the city. Its versatility allows many ways to make it original for you and your style both inside and out. The pictures below show the incredible property itself and a few of the ideas my brides used. This venue is really unique and truly stunning and it has taken a place on my "favorites" list.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: