A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kristi and Colin

Photobucket
Kristi and Colin were married on June 29th 2008. The sun made a glorious appearance for the guests, many from the Midwest who believed they would inevitably be showing up to rain. It was a stunning 95 degree day. Kristi made it through like a trooper while under all the layers of her dress.
She is one of the hippest brides I have ever seen!( My pictures do not do her or the day justice) Every detail reflected the couple's artistic and fun personality.

Kristi and I have been working together to plan this amazing day since October of 2007. I really got to know her and her mom well during the planning process! Building a bond and relationship with my clients is one of the best part of my job. I love that I get to be there for them during one of the best parts of their lives. When their friends and family DON'T want to hear another work about colors or flower dilemmas; I am still excited to hear all about what is concerning them, or thrilling them! It was such a joy to be a part of this day with such an amazing bride, family, and groom. I wish Kristi and Colin the best in all they do in the future, and their first few years now being spent in Minneapolis Minnesota.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: