A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Monday, July 7, 2008

I LOVE being right!

Back in May, I blogged that the Peacock would be the next Damask print, meaning all over the place in 2008. Over the past few months, outside of the inspiration for a few of the weddings I have designed, I have seen the Peacock, feather and colors make their way into the main stream.

Here are a few of the most wonderful examples I have seen:
Carrie Bradshaw, in the Sex and the City Movie, with a peacock feather accessory proudly adorn to her head on her wedding day. This was thrillng! My jaw dropped immediately in the movie theater. One of the most fashion forward characters in television, and now, movie history proving me right.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And now, the July Cover of Vogue with Nicole Kidman in a stunning peacock printed dress. I absolutely love it!
Photobucket
Keep your eyes out for peacock print and colors, and you will realize it is everywhere right now, and so wonderful! Go ahead and let it inspire you for your wedding or in every day life.


Pictures from:
spjulio.wordpress.com
farm3static.flicker.com
fashionolic.blogspot.com
Vogue cover shot by Annie Leibovitz
Dress available at Bergdorf Goodman

No comments: