A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, November 6, 2009

Real Wedding Friday! - Jenn & Thuy

The day was gloomy with a chance of rain, but that didn't darken the spirit of Jenn & Thuy on their wedding day. I don't even think they noticed! Luckily for me, the rain held of just long enough for the touching roof top ceremony at Bell Harbor to be complete. Once everyone was safely inside the sky gave way to showers, and things got heated up inside! Check out Edit 1 Media's amazing video capturing the day!

Waterfront Wedding at Bell Harbor in Seattle from Edit 1 Media on Vimeo.
Here are the kind words Jen had to say about me afterward:
"Every bride dreams of their fairytale wedding. Thankfully with Wendi's help, my day was truly a dream come true. With a caring and vibrant personality, Wendi patiently listened to all the details I wanted to incorporate and ensured everything was absolutely fabulous the day of. Wedding are often filled with stress and anxiety, Wendi's attention to detail and positive attitude was just what my wedding party and I needed the day of. Every bride should work with Wendi!"

No comments: