A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Wedding Friday - Not a wedding!


This week's Real Wedding, is not a wedding at all. I'm featuring a fabulous surprise birthday party I planned in March! The Birthday girl, Laura Thompson, has one of the best brothers and sister-in-laws, and girl could as for! Roderick and Kimberly Thompson contacted me to help them plan the surprise birthday extravaganza earlier in the year. The guest of honor, Laura lives in Seattle, and the party planners Roderick and Kimberly live in Washington D.C.. They are not familiar with all the fantastic bars and restaurants Seattle has to offer for such an occasion. That is where I came in! I love working on projects like this!

Roderick was the best man in a wedding I coordinated in September. He and his (wonderful wedding planner as well: Serendipity Special Events) wife Kimberly wanted the perfect swanky, hip location for this cocktail party. I scoured every club in Belltown and Pioneer Square for the right fit! Roderick and Kimberly feel in love with Ibiza! It has an amazing VIP area with tables and soft seating, perfect a celebration such as this. Here are some of the fantastic pictures Kimberly and Roderick shared with me from the party!










No comments: