A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Easier to follow

Hi All,

I have been thinking that my spontaneous and not so frequent blogging is not very beneficial to my readers. You never really know what to expect beyond a wedding related post or when. The goal of my blog is to be a wealth of information on wedding planning above and beyond beautiful pictures of wedding related items. There are SO many blogs that do that well, no need to compete. Here is what I have come up with for the following days:

Mishap Monday. I will share a common wedding mistake or mishap. They are intended to be light hearted stories of things that can and have gone wrong. My intention is for you to learn from the mistakes of others, or at least entertain you with a great story! All names have/will been changed to protect those involved. (If you have a great story, I would love for you to share it with me. You could be the saving grace of a future bride.)

Dear Wendi Wednesday. I will address the questions that I get asked most. If you have a question you would like me to address please leave a comment or email me @ wendi@etherealevents.com

Real Weddings Friday. No better way to end the work week than with pictures beautiful weddings coordinated by yours truly!

I will be starting this Friday 2/13! If you have any additional ideas or suggestions please let me know. I want to make this blog as beneficial and entertaining for all who read it. Thank you!

No comments: