A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Monday, December 1, 2008

Calling for Your Stories!

Weddings often bring out the best and the worst in people. As a professional wedding planner, I have seen my share of sweet, crazy, romantic, and disastrous moments! I am in the process of compiling all my favorite stories horrible and lovely of real weddings glories and mishaps. I would love for all of you to share your stories with me. As wedding guests, brides maid, maid of honor, or past bride, you have witnessed a lot. Vendors, I know we that have seen thousands of wonderful moments, and possibly several horrible, now hilarious ones too! Please share them with me.

You can either post them here OR email me at wendi@etherealevents.com. Please only share stories you don't mind I may use at a later date. Names would of course be changed and people protected. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: