A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My husband too!


I was just spending an obscene amount of time voting in Evening Magazine's Best of Western Washington Poll for all my favorite things like pizza, museums, and doggy day care when I noticed my husband/his training studio is nominated as well. He is the owner and one of the trainers of Edge Personal Training in Ballard. He is an amazingly talented and knowledgeable trainer (Yes, I'm bias, but not about his training ability. He really is that good.) He works with a variety of fitness levels with many different goals. I would love for you to check out the poll, read his reviews, and if you would like, vote for him. Voting goes until October 13th, so you have plenty of time. The support means a ton to both of us! Thank you.


PS. Yes, that is me in the pictures on his website. What you never thought I could double as a fitness model! Neither did I, but there I am!

1 comment:

Barbie Hull said...

CONGRATS to you both!! I voted for you guys of course!!

Hope to see you soon!!