A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Be a Giver!


As we turn the page on our calendar to October tomorrow, I thought I should mention an incredible event going on this month; Get Hitched & Give Hope. Some of my amazing colleagues in the wedding industry have gotten together to create an noteworthy night. It is being held on October 23, 2008 at the newly renovated and fantastic Arctic Hotel. Their mission is create a swanky evening of cocktails and gorgeous wedding goods benefiting an incredible cause. 100% of the net money raised goes to grant wishes of stage IV breast cancer patients and their families.


"1 in 8 women will develop invasive breast cancer and 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are in men. Over 40,000 men and women will lose their lives to breast cancer this year in America alone; that's 40,000 wishes that we can help to grant."

The tickets start at just $15 dollars. It's an event everyone can afford to come and give to. Please join me and the rest of the fabulous attendants for an evening we can all feel good about participating in! I can't wait to see you!

No comments: