A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just found out!




I just got word that ethereal events has been nominated for Evening Magazine's Best of Western Washington Poll, Best Wedding Planner. I'm thrilled! Jamie (my business partner) and I have worked so hard with so many amazing clients over the years to build a successful business. It's so rewarding to be nominated in such great company. Please check it out! If you feel compelled to vote for us we would greatly appreciate it. This is so wonderful! I will keep you posted on the results and thank you for your support!

No comments: