A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seattle Summer!

Photobucket"
Jeane and James were married at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland. It was an amazing wedding with a gracious, gorgeous, and loving Bride and Groom. Their families were so wonderful and kind as well, even after the long journey from Dubai and England, where the bride and groom live. It was such a wonderful day. Here are a few words I received after the wedding:

"Dear Wendi,

Thank you so much for all your help! You are a professional in every interaction - which is not only highly valued by brides and grooms, but by all the best vendors in the industry. Your sunny disposition, radiating calm, and ability to organize make you a stand out coordinator. You had many wonderful ideas that you always let me and my groom decide on - but in all honesty, knowing how wonderful your work is, if I had to plan another event from abroad, I would put you in charge with decision making ability in an instant.

My wedding day was honestly the best day of my life and James and I have repeatedly said that you were the key ingredient to making it as smooth and wonderful as it was. Everything was simply beautiful and we never had to worry about scheduling, timing, or what guests and vendors were doing. All of my family and friends have also commented on how smooth the day went - one cousin even inquired after hiring you! Results speak for themselves and our day was simply the best thanks to you. Both James and I would recommend you in a heartbeat!

All the best,
Jeane (and James) Lakin"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Venue: The Woodmark Hotel
Photographer: Redstone Photography
Music: Julian Catford
Flowers & rentals: Rented Elegance
Cupcakes: Trophy Cupcakes
Officiant: Len Smolen

No comments: