A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Monday, August 11, 2008

Liz and Karim's Wedding!

PhotobucketLiz and Karim were married on August 2nd, 2008. It was a gorgeous Saturday evening in Seattle's Parson's garden; filled with so much love, creativity, and silliness! I absolutely adore this couple, as do their friends and family who traveled great distances to share this with them! There was laughter and joy everywhere you looked. I am so lucky to have been a part of this wonderful couple's wedding, and the year of planning prior! I can't wait to hear what the future brings. Liz and Karim thank you so much for spending the last year of your lives with me, and letting me share this day with you. It was a pleasure!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket



Ceremony Location: Parson's Garden
Reception Venue: Uptown Hideaway
Catering: Herban Feast
Photographer: Clare Marie
Ceremony Musicians: Encore Four
DJ: Busta Move
Florist: Ravenna Bloom
Personal Cheese cakes: Confectional
Cupcakes: Trophy Cupcakes
Guest book: Photobooth Services
Dress: I Do Bridal
Rentals: Pedersen's Party Rental

No comments: