A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, September 30, 2011

Real Weddings: Courtney & Seth

I absolutely adore this couple! She is so kind, bubbly, and thoughtful! He is strong, rugged, and fun loving! Courtney & Seth are the perfect couple! They had been celebrating the year of their wedding by the time the final celebration rolled around on September 24th! You can see both the love and personality of this amazing couple! Enjoy!































This picture cracks me up! I didn't have a clue I was in the back ground! I try so hard to stay our of the photos and spotlight! The Bride & Groom sent it to me with this caption - "I was so glad we have a pic with Wendi. She looks just as happy as we are! What a day !" I really am a sap!

No comments: