A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, April 29, 2011

Everything I Wanted & More!



I'm sure all of you, like myself, tuned in to the Royal Wedding of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge this morning! Hopefully you all feel as complete as I do! It was everything I wanted and more! There was not 1 single element that disappointed me in this modern day fairytale wedding! It was fresh, regal, sophisticated, serene, and most of all ethereal! I hope you love the highlights as much as I do! Enjoy!





Prince William & Harry looked so dapper and handsome in their Military Uniforms! Every ounce of William looked like the Future King he is! The Royal Family did not disappoint in any way!






There definitely were a few fashion MISSES! WTF!!!



The Spring green of the trees add a fresh pop of color and clean feeling to the formal Abbey!



The world best kept secret, Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton dress Kate wore was stunning! I have never seen a more glowing, poised, and polished bride all my life! She wore this dress beautifully! She is the true meaning of elegance and grace! I'm in love with her confidence and authenticity!





Just Stunning!




A simple and understated bouquet. (Maybe the one place I would have like to see a little more!)



Oh the hats! I love the hats!




I love that he leans in to tell her how beautiful she is! He just can't contain himself!



They seem to be such a connected couple! Exchanging sweet glances and secrets!












She is so radiant! A picture of perfection!







Husband & Wife





Fairy tales do come true!



The long awaited Kiss!!!




Not just 1, but 2 Kisses!



Let The Party begin!




Pipa looks incredible in this jewel tone gown!



The 2nd dress! Just as incredible as the 1st!




A cake for a Prince & Princess!












And They Will Live Happily Ever After!!!


No comments: