A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Friday, February 19, 2010

Real Wedding Friday: Jackie & Bryan

Jackie & Bryan are an amazing couple I had the pleasure of working with to plan their wedding last summer! The Woodmark Hotel at Carillon Point was the perfect setting for their chocolate, coral, cream and peach wedding! This couple is as beautiful on the inside as they are out, and their wedding day was a true reflection of that. I hope you enjoy!















Photography: Jane Lee Photography

Wedding Coordination: Ethereal Events
Venue: Woodmark Hotel
Florist: Flora Nova
Videography: Cory Bogle Productions
Cake: Sugar Cake Studios
Officiant:Chaplain Lt. Col. Carl Supplee
Linens: BBJ Linens

No comments: