A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Wedding Season Has Begun!!!

This Memorial Day Weekend marked the first wedding of the summer season for me! It was an amazing 80 degree day in Seattle where love, laughter, and and joy was celebrated by two amazing families. Michele and Paul were married at St. James Cathedral with a elegant reception following at Hotel 1000. The couple played up the color palette of the gorgeous hotel using champagne, greens and burgundy. My pictures from the day are in the slide show above. I will post photographer Barbie Hull's pictures as soon as I get them!

No comments: