A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Special Day Emergency Kit Essentials






Written by: Cassidy Will 

You've been waiting for this day since you were a little girl. Do you really want it ruined by sore feet, or chafed thighs? I didn't think so! Let me help you, help yourself! Here are a few essential things you will want to pack that no one ever tells you about! I like to call it our special day emergency kit! I suggest if you can rope your bridesmaids into doing this for you, do it!! Pass this list off, and let them pamper you! Here we go!
v  Hair products – hair spray, bobby pins, extra brush, etc.
v  Feminine products
v  Baby powder – if you’re getting married on a hot day, a little baby powder will go a long way!! Put in between your thighs, under your cleavage, and any place you may sweat, and it will make a world of difference!
v  Tooth brush x 2, I don’t know about you, but I always lose my tooth brush.
v  Mints
v  SNACKS!!!!! Do not starve yourself on your big day! It is okay to munch! And drink lots of water!!! That being said…
v  Straws – this will prevent accidental make up ruining.
v  Safety pins
v  Baby wipes
v  Chalk, bleach pen, white nail polish – whatever tickles your fancy. All these items will help cover up potential stains on your dress.
v  Clear nail polish – this can be used to stop any snags or runs in anyone’s attire
v  Scissors
v  Tape
v  Q-tips
v  Nail clippers
v  Nail file
v  Tweezers
v  Band-Aids / first aid kit
v  Deodorant
v  EXTRA – jewelry, garter, and shoes
v  Advil, Tylenol, Ibuprofen - whatever you normally take for pains, aches, headaches, bring it!!
v  If you wear glasses – a spare pair
v  If you wear contacts – extra contacts, extra solution
v  Makeup remover
v  Tissues lots and lots of tissues

I hope these help, and that your day is everything you've ever dreamed of! 



No comments: