The below post is from the Weddings in Woodinville Blog. I't is a wonderful event! I'm participating at Willows Lodge this year. Please come by and see me!
Weddings in Woodinville attendee tips
SUNDAY, JANUARY 19, 2014 AT 6:01AM
We are so excited! The tour is just a week away and we can not wait for you to come Eat. Drink. and Plan Your Wedding! with us.
Here are a few tips on how to make the most out of our show & what you can expect:
▪ Check-in begins at 11:30am. If possible, try to arrive with your entire party so that you can be transported together.
▪ Dress for the Northwest! Please plan on experiencing all the seasons during the tour. Many of the venues have outdoor spaces decorated for you to experience the entire venue and although they all offer covering and heaters (thanks to our fantastic rental companies who know how to plan for our wet & cold weather better than anyone) it still can get cold. Please bring a jacket, scarf and walking shoes that can hold up to the many surfaces you’ll experience between the venues that range from loose gravel to paved concrete.
▪ Transportation is designed to take you to each venue during the 4+ hour tour so there is no need to create a list of who to see as our tour is designed to give you ample time at each venue to meet & greet all the vendors.
▪ Be sure to take a program at registration. Each venue will offer their own program that will highlight the vendors you will see at that location but the main program is a fantastic reference guide for future use that lists the 100 vendors who participated in the show.
▪ Please bring your ID. The tour is a wedding show that is also a wine tour as it features over 20 wines from Woodinville Wine Country. Redhook Brewer will also be served at Novelty Hill-Januik Winery. Since we do serve alcohol at each location, this is a 21 or older event. Wine will also be available to purchase at each winery if you can’t leave without getting a bottle (or 2) for later.
▪ Every vendor in our show offers a product or service that directly relates to your wedding day. There are no unrelated companies.
▪ Bring already printed out labels with your name, email and wedding date to hand to vendors who you would like more information on. Weddings in Woodinville does not sell or distribute your contact information to anyone.
▪ You will not be hungry after this tour! Each venue will have a full-range of appetizers, passed bites and sweets for you to munch on. Between the 6 venues we have over a dozen caterers sampling their savory to sweet bites.
▪ Be sure to pick up your complimentary Banquet & Event Wedding Resource Guide. This book isn’t called the “bridal bible” for nothing!
▪ Parking is FREE! There is plenty of free parking available at Woodhouse Wine Estates and Butler Valet will be on hand to help direct you to the perfect spot.
▪ Budget your time at each venue, as all transportation will return to Woodhouse Wine Estates by 5pm when the show is over if you've visited all venues are not. We suggest leaving yourself around 30 minutes at each venue to allow plenty of time to see each location.