A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Show Your Style!

You have...



Your Flowers


& Your Groom!


BUT...Do you have your Signature Piece?

If not, don't fret my friend Mary-Kelly at Stella & Dot can help! They have an amazing new line of Bridal Jewelry for the oh so sophisticated Bride! I'm so excited about this, I can't even tell you! I love their jewelry! It is contemporary yet classic, and really makes an impact! Check it out below!
Mary-Kelly can come to your house for a private with your Bride's maids and girl friends or do a individual consultation! Talk about a fun, easy, and comfortable experience! If you want I'll come to! Just let me know when and where! I love this stuff & a great party!





The wonderful Mary-Kelly!

All wedding photos above by the incredible Barbi Hull!

3 comments:

雅馨 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

家銘家銘家銘 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

renuka said...

Great information. I agree now a days demand of <a href="http://www.kaneesha.com/KaneeshaJewelry/Indian-Fashion-Jewelry.cfm>costume jewelry</a> is more. I would like to share the site www.kaneesha.com from where I purchased a costume jewelry and really it added value to my outfit. Worth spending money and definitely my next purchase from this site is confirmed. They have extensive range of designs and colors.

There was an error in this gadget