A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I just couldn't wait until Friday...Real Wedding

So Ellen DeGeneres is probably one of my favorite people on television. She is hilarious, while being classy and respectful. She always exudes positive energy! For me, it is nearly impossible to not have my mood lifted when watching her show. (Which sadly I don't get to do very often:()

As a wedding planner I also love weddings on all levels. I have been coordinating weddings going on 5 seasons, and I still tear up at the ceremonies and toasts. I appreciate all of the details from ceremony and reception location to the hand tied handkerchief on the bride's bouquet. It is such an incredible day full of wonderful emotions and joy. I can't express how much I love weddings! And when ELLEN and WEDDINGS unite, it makes for an incredible day for me! Here is one of the most beautiful wedding videos I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot! You can feel the tranquility and joy in them both. This video captures how a wedding should be: joyful, full of love, serene, and all about the people getting married and the love they share!



Thank you Ellen and Portia for sharing this intimate look into your lives with all of us! It is truly a honor to watch!

No comments: