A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Countdown has begun!! 29 days...


Today marks the 29 day countdown to Get Hitched Give Hope! For those of you who ask "What is Get Hitched Give Hope?" I will tell you, it is the amazing charity event coming up on October 29th, 2009 at the Arctic Club Hotel. The beneficiary being the Making Memories Foundation through Bride's Against Breast Cancer. This organization grants wishes for Breast Cancer patients and their families whom the cure won't come soon enough. Inspiring, I know! But, if that is NOT reason enough to come, then for the next 29 days the Get Hitched Give Hope blog will be giving a different reason every day to attend!

Tickets are very affordable, starting at $25. They are on sale now! So, Click here and get yours! Can't make it, you can still donate to the wonderful cause here. Be a GIVER! You know you wanna!
I can't wait to see you October 29th! You won't want to miss it!

No comments: