A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guest Stars!

November in Seattle is often considered an off season month in the wedding industry. It's a time that our soon to be clients are getting engaged and starting to plan their fabulous weddings. In honor of this, I have asked a few of my favorite vendors in different categories to give us some feed back on some important planning topics. Here are a few of the subjects you will see covered, by myself or another incredible vendor over the next few weeks:

What's hot for 2009
How to find the right vendor for you
Tips to get in wedding day shape
And many more...

Tomorrow's post will be from the Fabulous owner of mmm...paper, Michelle Loretta. Mmm...paper makes wonderful custom invitations, and have recently come out with a line of DIY called Yummies.

Check it out tomorrow! It will be worth it, I promise.

No comments: