A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Candy Buffets

PhotobucketI know the idea of a candy buffet is not new, but I love the look and feel of them. They add such a playful element to any wedding reception, as well as a great style choice. There are so many ways to do a candy buffet. You can play with all the colors of the rainbow or stick to your wedding colors. You can have a wide variety of candies or just one or two. You can also use a variety of container styles and sizes or keep a clean monochromatic look. The candy buffet pictured is one of my favorites. It is from a wedding I coordinated in February for Shane and Emily Burnett. They had a very playful feel to their elegant wedding. They use baby blue and bright cranberry as their wedding colors. Emily was inspired by the allure of spring when choosing her colors and flowers. I think their candy buffet is a great addition.

There is no wrong way to display a candy buffet. Have fun with it. Let it bring out the inner child in you.

Photobucket Photobucket Red Hot Gummie Bears

No comments: