A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weddings In Woodinville

Still on the fence about whether or not to attend the best Wedding Show the Eastside has to offer? Well, there are less than 100 tickets left, and they are selling fast...This event in it's 5 year history has SOLD OUT every year! Check out the highlights from last years event!


Weddings in Woodinville 2013 from Bogle Productions on Vimeo.
If you are getting married, helping to plan a wedding, looking for a fun "something" to the weekend before the SUPER BOWL and like to eat and drink, THIS is the event for you! I'll be at Willows Lodge, so please come by and say "HI!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Never ever found such edifying blogs.
chair 4u