A blog with planning tips, fun new trends, and info related to Ethereal Events.
Photo by Barbie Hull
"Today I am marrying my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love."
~ Erin & Forrest Pangborn

Monday, April 25, 2011

Once Upon A Time...to Happily Ever After

If you're anything like me you've been interested if not obsessed with the upcoming Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! I have been enthralled with it since the engagement announcement in November! I absolutely love this couple!


Yes, like many girls of my generation I wished and dreamed of becoming Prince Williams Princess one day, but since I found the love of my life around the same time William found Kate, I no longer longed for the role or responsibility of Princess! Kate is beautiful, elegant, British, and far more suitable than I! I'm thrilled it is her that gets this coveted honor! Look how amazing and in love they look together! I just LOVE them!


I don't know if I have EVER seen a couple more in love and radiant in their engagement photos!

There are so many speculations about the details of the upcoming wedding! I'm definitely going to make mine, but so far here are the details we already know!


The Invitation









The Ceremony Location: Westminster Abbey




The Receptions to take place at Buckingham Palace




William will be wearing a Morning Suit similar to these!




The World will have to wait to see the wedding unfold and all the secrets revealed! Stay tuned to my blog all week long as I reveal my predictions!


The Speculated Look of Princes William & his Princess Catherine Middleton!

No comments: